- In the Legal Notice you will find the most important documents and contracts that regulate relations and sales with Itacoil.
By accessing this website, the user agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth therein.
Please do not access the website or use its services if you do not agree to all the terms and conditions.
- By using the data in the technical documents of Itacoil (including but not limited to the website, full catalogues or their parts, datasheets and test reports) the Customer accepts the terms and conditions set forth in the Art. 1 Disclaimer of the General Technical Notes of Itacoil at the link below.
Every Product of Itacoil is designed, produced and supplied according to the terms and conditions set forth in the General Technical Notes of Itacoil that the Customer declares to know and accept by purchasing such Products.
- This website, with all its content, is regulated according to the license Creative Commons Attribution – Non Derivative Works CC BY-ND
- Sharing – copy and redistribution of the content, in any support or format, are allowed for any purpose, even commercially
- Attribution – it is necessary to give appropriate credit by indicating the author, to give a link to the license and to state if any changes have been made
- Adaptation – distribution and sharing are not allowed for adapted material, material based on the content and documents of this website, or without indicating the author
SEE THE LICENSE TERMS
- In compliance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation, UE 2016/679) we intend to inform you that ITACOIL srl, as Data Controller, will process your personal data, which could be collected by us, communicated by you or by third parties, during the browsing and the use of the website www.itacoilweb.com.
- The General Terms of Sale that can be downloaded from the link below will govern every sale between Itacoil and its International Customers. No other clause or condition, including anything non-compliant proposed by the Customer with his Order, will be considered valid and binding by Itacoil if not specifically accepted in writing by the latter.